hiuston du llu copi mi
?

miércoles, abril 14, 2004

Smoke City... With you

With you I found love, With you I found the pain
With you I was me, and a bit of you too
Inhaling and being inhaledIn an all or nothing situation
If I tried to say no, my heart said yes
If I tried to disguise it in my voice, my eyes gave me away
And so we became one, in a mad love of so no limits

Had to let, my love go to let it go, had to let, my love go to let it go
The fear of separation became an obsession
Jealousy and jealous things into the passel tumbled down
And now our love is turning to smoke but I can smell it in my touch
I finally became a flame that will never go out
Had to let, my love go to let it go, had to let, my love go to let it go
Had to let, my love go to let it go, had to let, my love go to let it go

With you I felt love, with youI felt pain
With youI was me, and a bit of you too
Inhaling and being inhaled, in an all or nothing situation

Yes I began to dream of you in my arms, from this dream
I evoked calm, knowing you today, we no longer live on -No-
| contacto | ©2003 Paulinita Psychoaktiva