hiuston du llu copi mi
?

sábado, marzo 06, 2004



Je suis totalement obsédée, doucement s'il te plait. Pourquoi que tu es si méchant? Mon terribly plus bel enfant, mechant toi tu es quand je te vois, je te veux plus que hier. Yes true I want you.You're bad one through and through

Nunca ninguém me tentou assim, tão lindo e tão ruim belo anjo, de um lando, e do outro, o diabo. Malandro e anjo está me derretendo. Your kiss is my wish take me to your hell...

I feel in a devil of a mood, be installed by the devil, we get hot brings me so much pain, and pleasure I can't keep away


You're the devil but you're also an angel

I feel in a devil of a mood, be installed by the devil, we get hot, Mon diable je t'adore, Je t'adore, je t'adore, je t'adore
Oh aie aie aie aie oh oh oh

You're the devil but you're also an angel, Je t'a, je t'a, je t'a, je t'adore, aie aie aie aie aie oh

You put me in a devil mood


Smoke City, Devil Mood

| contacto | ©2003 Paulinita Psychoaktiva